- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until thickened.
- Place salmon skin side down on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon glaze over salmon; top with oregano.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° until fish flakes easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet: 319 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 323mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Thank's For Reading ritz-crusted balsamic salmon Easy Recipes