Zucchini Fries Air Frye
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 slices rindless bacon, finely sliced 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- First of all, fry the onion in oil in pan till translucent.
- Take bacon and add it and sauté till begins to color.
- Take zucchini, carrot and add them and cook for 120 seconds.
- Then shift the mixture to bowl for cooling.
- Take the cream, cheese and beat them with eggs together and add the seasoning.
- Take the egg mixture and blend this into zucchini mixture.
- Blend in flour.
- After this, spray and flour the muffin tins and then spoon the mixture in the
- Finally, bake for approximately 1/3 hour at THREE HUNDRED FIFTY (35o)
- degrees Fahrenheit
Read Another Eady Recipes: