|Yum Yum Brownie Muffins|
- Fresh berries, for serving
- 1 can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl and whisk to remove any lumps. Add pumpkin and stir until completely smooth and uniform.
- Cook's Note: Do not add any other ingredients that may be mentioned on the cake mix box, like eggs, oil, or water. The mixture will be very thick, so you might be tempted to add in other things to make the batter smoother. Do not do this!
- Place batter into a 12-cup muffin pan lined with foil baking cups and/or sprayed with non-stick spray. Place pan in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and then serve. Garnish with fresh berries, if using. Enjoy
Read Another Recipes :
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Healthy Breakfast Muffins with Carrot - IT One First
- Snickers Rice Krispie Bars Square - IT One First
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- White Chocolate Brownies Easy Recipes - IT One First
- Yum Yum Brownie Muffins Easy Recipe - IT One First