|White Chocolate Brownies|
- 200g (7oz) white chocolate, chopped
- 115g (4oz) fresh raspberries
- 125g (4 1/2 oz) plain flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 115g (4oz) caster sugar
- 115g (4oz) Stork packet
- Pre-heat your oven to 190°C, 170°C Fan, Gas 5.
- Melt the Stork, add half the chocolate and stir until nice and smooth.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a large bowl until creamy and slightly thickened.
- Sieve the flour into the bowl and fold in gently with the chocolate mixture, then add half the remaining chocolate and half the raspberries.
- Carefully pour your mixture into an 18cm (7 inch) square tin, lined with baking or greaseproof paper brushed with oil.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate and raspberries on top.
- Bake in your pre-heated oven for 35-45 minutes until beautifully golden.
- Leave to cool before cutting into delicious squares.
Read Another Recipes :
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Healthy Breakfast Muffins with Carrot - IT One First
- Snickers Rice Krispie Bars Square - IT One First
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- White Chocolate Brownies Easy Recipes - IT One First
- Yum Yum Brownie Muffins Easy Recipe - IT One First