|Vanilla Cheesecake Recipe|
- 1 lemon, zested
- 160g caster sugar
- 160ml sour cream
- 160ml double cream
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 475g cream cheese
- 1 dsp caster sugar
- 140g digestive biscuits
- Fruit to finish
- Strong coffee or espresso
- 85g butter
- Melt the butter and sugar together in a saucepan over a gentle heat and then pour into a bowl containing the crushed biscuits. Mix thoroughly.
- Line a 23cm springform cake tin with greaseproof paper. Spoon the biscuit mixture into the tin and press it down to form a firm, wellpacked base. Leave in the fridge to set for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling. Beat the cream cheese in a bowl to soften it and then add half the sugar and the lemon zest. In a seperate bowl, mix the sour cream, double cream, the remaining sugar and the vanilla extract together and then whisk until it forms firm peaks - you should be able to turn the bowl over your head and the mixture be firm enough to stay put.
- Fold the cream cheese mixture into the cream and then pour it all onto the chilled biscuit base. Chill for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- You can top with fruit. We used fresh strawberries mixed with a little bit of icing sugar to bring out their sweetness.
Read Another Recipes :
- Bundt Drizzle Cake with Lemon Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Chocolate Brownies Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Vanilla Cheesecake Recipe Easy - IT One First
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Healthy Breakfast Muffins with Carrot - IT One First
- Snickers Rice Krispie Bars Square - IT One First
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- White Chocolate Brownies Easy Recipes - IT One First
- Yum Yum Brownie Muffins Easy Recipe - IT One First