|Super Bowl Wings Appetizer|
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- First of all, chop the wings into sections and remove the tips.
- Then put these wings into resealable Ziploc bag.
- Take the preserves, sherry, orange juice concentrate and blend them with garlic,
- ginger, oil, brown sugar and soy sauce completely.
- Take the mixture and pour this over the wings in bag and seal the bag.
- Then let the wings marinate, refrigerator, for SIX hrs.
- Then put these wings on baking pan that has been covered with foil and pour a
- cup of marinade all over wings, remove the remaining marinade.
- Finally, bake for 60 min at THREE HUNDRED FIFTY (35o) degrees
Read Another Eady Recipes: