|Strawberry Chia Yogurt Bowl Easy Recipes|
Entire recipe: 238 calories, 8g total fat (0.5g sat fat), 64mg sodium, 24g carbs, 8.5g fiber, 12.5g sugars, 20.5g protein You’ll Need: medium bowl Prep: 5 minutes • Chill (optional): 3 hours
- ¾ cup sliced strawberries
- ⅔ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 packets natural no-calorie sweetener
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- goog_1706916243¼ ounce (about 1 tablespoon) sliced almonds
- 1. In a medium bowl, thoroughly mash strawberries with a fork. Add all remaining ingredients except almonds. Mix until uniform.
- Top with almonds.
- If you like, refrigerate until yogurt has thickened and chia seeds have expanded, about 3 hours.
MAKES 1 SERVING