|Snickers Rice Krispie Bars Square|
- 2 tbsps sesame or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 6 cups brown rice cereal
- 1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Quickly stir in the marshmallows and cook until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal, and dried fruit and seeds if using, until well-coated and combined. Spray a rubber spatula or wooden spoon with nonstick cooking spray and press mixture evenly into pan. Cool and cut into 2 by 2-inch squares or use cookie cutters to cut into playful shapes. Pack in an air-tight container.
Read Another Recipes :
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Healthy Breakfast Muffins with Carrot - IT One First
- Snickers Rice Krispie Bars Square - IT One First
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- White Chocolate Brownies Easy Recipes - IT One First
- Yum Yum Brownie Muffins Easy Recipe - IT One First