|Peanut Butter Delight Crunch|
Entire recipe: 309 calories, 12g total fat (1g sat fat), 385mg sodium, 37g carbs, 8.5g fiber, 3g sugars, 17g protein You’ll Need: nonstick pot, medium bowl Prep: 5 minutes • Cook: 20 minutes • Cool: 10 minutes
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tablespoons powdered peanut butter or defatted peanut flour
- 1 packet natural no-calorie sweetener
- ¼ ounce (about 1 tablespoon) chopped peanuts
- In a nonstick pot, combine oats, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add almond milk and 1¼ cups water. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook and stir until thick and creamy, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a medium bowl, and stir in powdered peanut butter/peanut
- flour and sweetener. Let cool until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Top with peanuts.
MAKES 1 SERVING
Read Another Recipes :
Lemon overnight oats Blueberry Easy Recipes - IT One First
Overnight Oats Raspberries Easy Recipe - IT One First
Overnight Oats With Coconut Milk Easy Recipe - IT One First
PB and J Overnight Oats Easy Recipe - IT One First
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Easy Recipe - IT One First