|Peach Cobbler Overnight Oatmeal Parfait|
Entire recipe: 284 calories, 4.5g total fat (0.5g sat fat), 290mg sodium,45g carbs, 7g fiber, 14.5g sugars, 18.5g protein You’ll Need: 2 medium bowls, small bowl, tall glass or medium jar Prep: 5 minutes Chill: 6 hours
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Dash salt
- 2 packets natural no-calorie sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon plus ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- ⅔ cup chopped peaches (fresh or thawed from frozen)
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, almond milk, and salt. Add 1 sweetener packet, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, and ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, until oats are soft and have absorbed most of the liquid.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt with remaining sweetener packet and ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract.
- In another medium bowl, sprinkle peaches with remaining ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon. Stir to coat.
- Stir oatmeal. In a tall glass or medium jar, layer half of the oatmeal, half of the yogurt, and half of the peaches. Repeat layering with remaining oatmeal, yogurt, and peaches.
Read Another Recipes :
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Banana Walnut Oatmeal Bake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Blueberry Strawberry Oatmeal Bake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Dreamsicle Overnight Oatmeal Parfait Easy Recipes - IT One First
- Peach Cobbler Overnight Oatmeal Parfait - IT One First