PB&J Overnight Oats
Entire recipe: 293 calories, 10.5g total fat (1g sat fat), 291mg sodium,38.5g carbs, 8.5g fiber, 5g sugars, 14g protein You’ll Need: mediumbowl or jar Prep: 5 minutes • Chill: 6 hours
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter or defatted peanut flour
- ½ tablespoon creamy peanut butter (no sugar added)
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ⅓ cup sliced strawberries
- 1 packet natural no-calorie sweetener
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- In a medium bowl or jar, combine powdered peanut butter/peanutflour, creamy peanut butter, and 2 tablespoons warm water. Mix untilsmooth and uniform.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, until oats are soft and have absorbed most of the liquid.
Read Another Recipes :
Lemon overnight oats Blueberry Easy Recipes - IT One First
Overnight Oats Raspberries Easy Recipe - IT One First
Overnight Oats With Coconut Milk Easy Recipe - IT One First
PB and J Overnight Oats Easy Recipe - IT One First
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Easy Recipe - IT One First