|Overnight Oats Raspberries|
Entire recipe: 308 calories, 9.5g total fat (1g sat fat), 305mg sodium, 42g carbs, 13.5g fiber, 4.5g sugars, 16g protein You’ll Need: medium bowl or jar Prep: 5 minutes • Chill: 6 hours
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons plain protein powder with about 100 calories per serving
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 packet natural no-calorie sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- ½ cup raspberries
- In a medium bowl or jar, combine all ingredients except raspberries. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, until oats are soft and have absorbed most of the liquid.
- Top with raspberries.
Read Another Recipes :
Lemon overnight oats Blueberry Easy Recipes - IT One First
Overnight Oats Raspberries Easy Recipe - IT One First
Overnight Oats With Coconut Milk Easy Recipe - IT One First
PB and J Overnight Oats Easy Recipe - IT One First
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Easy Recipe - IT One First