|Orange Romaine Salad Easy Recipes|
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 large cos lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces 3 oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted 2 tablespoons orange juice (optional) 1/2
- teaspoon orange rind, grated very small (optional) 2 tablespoons dried
- cranberries (optional)
- Mix the spring onion, salt, pepper, vinegar, oil, and honey in container with lid
- and then shake them well.
- Put the cos lettuce into bowl and after this, drizzle over vinaigrette and toss
- Then add in sliced orange and toss them.
Read Another Eady Recipes: