|Oatmeal blender with Banana Bread|
Entire recipe: 318 calories, 10.5g total fat (1g sat fat), 351mg sodium,
46.5g carbs, 8g fiber, 10g sugars, 12g protein You’ll Need: nonstick pot,
medium bowl, small bowl Prep: 5 minutes • Cook: 20 minutes •
Cool: 10 minutes
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- Dash salt
- ½ teaspoon plus 1 dash cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon plus 1 drop vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup mashed banana
- 2 packets natural no-calorie sweetener
- 3 tablespoons fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ ounce (about 1 tablespoon) chopped pecans
- In a nonstick pot, combine oats, salt, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, and ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Add almond milk and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer.
- Stir in banana. Cook and stir until thick and creamy, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a medium bowl, and stir in 1½ sweetener packets. Let cool until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt with remaining dash of cinnamon, drop of vanilla extract, and half of sweetener packet. Mix well.
- Top oatmeal with yogurt mixture and pecans.