|Mccormick Pasta Salad|
- 16 ounces rotini pasta or 16 ounces shell pasta 1 (8 ounce) bottles zesty dressing
- 4 tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning 5 cups assorted raw
- vegetables sliced olive (optional)
- mozzarella cheese (optional)
- First of all, cook the pasta and rinse and then drain.
- Then put this pasta in salad bowl.
- Add the seasoning as well as dressing.
- Toss them well.
- Chop the veggies into eatable pieces and then add them to pasta and blend them.
- Then keep in refrigerator, covered, for a minimum of FOUR Hrs.
Read Another Eady Recipes: