|Lemon overnight oats Blueberry|
Entire recipe: 238 calories, 7g total fat (2g sat fat), 469mg sodium,
38.5g carbs, 7g fiber, 6.5g sugars, 7g protein You’ll Need: nonstick pot, medium
bowl Prep: 10 minutes • Cook: 20 minutes • Cool: 10
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1½ teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 packet natural no-calorie sweetener
- ⅓ cup blueberries (fresh or thawed from frozen and drained)
- 1½ teaspoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a nonstick pot, combine oats, lemon juice, lemon zest, coconut extract, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add almond milk and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook and stir until thick and creamy, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a medium bowl, and stir in sweetener. Let cool until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Top with blueberries and shredded coconut.
Read Another Recipes :
Lemon overnight oats Blueberry Easy Recipes - IT One First
Overnight Oats Raspberries Easy Recipe - IT One First
Overnight Oats With Coconut Milk Easy Recipe - IT One First
PB and J Overnight Oats Easy Recipe - IT One First
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Easy Recipe - IT One First