|Keto Cream Puffs|
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons rice flour
- 2 eggs
- whipped cream
- First of all, heat the water, butter, salt and vanilla to boiling in saucepan over
- moderately high temperature setting in saucepan.
- After this, put the rice flour and blend till mixture become smooth and makes a
- Then take away from heat.
- Allow to cool for FIVE min.
- Then add the eggs and beat them well till batter become smooth.
- After this, drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately ½ hour at FOUR HUNDRED (4oo) degrees Fahrenheit
- or till golden brown in color and crunchy.
- Allow to cool on rack.
- Finally, chop each of the puff into half fill with whipped cream and substitute
- the top.
Read Another Easy Recipes :