|Homemade Rocky Road|
- 12 pink marshmallows, quartered using scissors
- 2 x 55g of Maltesers (my favourite), Milky Way or Crunchie
- 140g rich tea biscuits, roughly crushed
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 300g dark chocolate, broken into squares
- 100g butter, roughly chopped
- Gently melt the butter, chocolate and syrup in a large pan over a low heat, stirring frequently until smooth, then cool for about 15mins.
- Stir the crushed biscuits and sweets into the pan until well mixed, pour into a 17cm/6 ½ inch square tin lined with non-stick baking paper and spread the mixture to roughly level it.
- Chill until hard and then take out of tin and remove paper. Cut into fingers. Store in an air-tight container.