|Healthy Breakfast Muffins with Carrot|
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 medium carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup tinned pineapple, crushed and drained
- Pinch fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line twelve 1/2-cup muffin cups with paper muffin liners.
- Whisk the flours with the brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. In another medium bowl lightly whisk the egg, then whisk in the vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Quickly and lightly fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients with a rubber spatula. Stir in the carrots and pineapple just until evenly moist; the batter will be very thick. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Turn muffins out of the tins and cool on a rack. Serve warm.
Read Another Recipes :
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Healthy Breakfast Muffins with Carrot - IT One First
- Snickers Rice Krispie Bars Square - IT One First
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- White Chocolate Brownies Easy Recipes - IT One First
- Yum Yum Brownie Muffins Easy Recipe - IT One First