|Greek Yogurt Recipes Breakfast|
Entire recipe: 242 calories, 8g total fat (3g sat fat), 93mg sodium, 32g carbs, 8g fiber, 22g sugars, 16g protein You’ll Need: medium bowl Prep: 5 minutes • Chill (optional): 3 hours
- ½ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 packets natural no-calorie sweetener
- 2 drops coconut extract
- ¾ cup chopped mango
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, almond milk, sweetener, and coconut extract. Mix until smooth and uniform.
- Stir in mango and chia seeds.
- Top with coconut.
- If you like, refrigerate until yogurt has thickened and chia seeds have expanded, about 3 hours.