|Ginger Ale Pound cake No Butter|
- 1 carton drinking chocolate
- 5 balls stem ginger finely chopped (this comes in a jar with syrup)
- A small drizzle of the ginger syrup
- 3 beaten eggs
- 2 cartons self raising flour
- 2 cartons of caster sugar
- 1 carton of sunflower oil
- 175g carton plain yoghurt (the measurements for the rest of the cake
- are measured using the empty yoghurt carton)
- Grease and line a 7-inch round cake tin.
- Pre heat oven to 170°C/Gas mark 3.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and beat together, pour the cake mixture into the prepared tin and bake in the middle of oven for approximately 1 hour 45 minutes or until skewer comes out clean from the middle.
- Leave to cool in the tin for about 10 minutes , turn the cake out onto a wire rack, then brush the top of the cake with some ginger syrup from the jar. Set aside until cold.
Read Another Recipes :
- Banana Walnut Bread and Butter Pudding Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Chocolate Beetroot Cake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Coconut lime pudding cake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Ginger Ale Pound cake No Butter - IT One First
- Lemon Coconut Cake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Orange Bundt Cake with Carrot Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Pineapple Upside Cake Easy Recipe - IT One First