|Eggs In a Cup Recipe|
Entire recipe: 166 calories, 4.5g total fat (2.5g sat fat), 514mg sodium, 5.5g carbs, 1g fiber, 3g sugars, 24.5g protein You’ll Need: large microwave-safe mug, nonstick spray Prep: 5 minutes • Cook: 5 minutes
- ½ cup chopped portabella mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped spinach leaves
- ¾ cup (about 6 large) egg whites
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Spray a large microwave-safe mug with nonstick spray. Microwave mushrooms and spinach for 1 minute, or until mushrooms have
- slightly softened and spinach has wilted. Blot away excess moisture. Add egg whites and onion, and stir.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix in cheese. Microwave for 1 more minute, or until set.
In a skillet …
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Cook and stir mushrooms until slightly softened and lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Add spinach, and cook and stir until wilted, about 1 minute. Add egg whites and onion. Cook and scramble until mushrooms are soft and egg whites are fully cooked, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in cheese.