|Easy Macaroni Salad with Mayonnaise|
- 16 ounces macaroni
- 5 ounces tuna, drained
- 1 -1 1/2 cup mayonnaise, to taste 1 medium onion ( peeled and finely diced) 1
- carrot ( peeled and shredded or grated) salt & pepper
- 1 -2 stalk celery ( chopped)
Cook the macaroni as instructed on box and then drain the pasta and rinse with
- Then chop the onions, carrot and celery.
- After this, take the pasta, veggies, a cup of mayonnaise, tuna and add them to
- large size bowl.
- Then use the salt and pepper for seasoning the salad.
- Then keep the bowl, covered, in refrigerator till thoroughly chilled
Read Another Eady Recipes: