- 125 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated 1/2 teaspoon curry powder ( or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons mild paprika
- Mix the curry powder and cheeses in a bowl.
- Then after this, add the curry powder for turning the mixture to pale yellow
- Beat well.
- Use one tbsp paprika as sprinkle all over the dish.
- Roll half of the cheese mixture into a ball.
- After this, take this ball and roll it in paprika.
- Now put these cheese balls into plastic box, cover and keep in refrigerator, till
- You can serve this delicious recipe with cheese crackers.
Read Another Eady Recipes: