|Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Bake|
⅙th of pan (about 4 inches by 2½ inches): 232 calories, 4.5g total fat (0.5g
sat fat), 338mg sodium, 40g carbs, 7g fiber, 9.5g sugars, 8.5g protein You’ll
Need: 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan, nonstick spray,
large bowl, medium-large bowl Prep: 15 minutes • Cook: 35 minutes
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1½ tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 packets natural no-calorie sweetener
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup (about 4 large) egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup raisins, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, chia seeds, sweetener, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt. Mix well.
- In a medium-large bowl, combine almond milk, applesauce, egg whites, and vanilla extract. Mix until uniform.
- Add mixture in the medium-large bowl to the large bowl. Stir until uniform.
- Fold in chopped raisins.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking pan, and smooth out the surface.
- Bake until top is light golden brown and entire dish is cooked through, about 35 minutes.