For the coffee topping
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 25g (1 oz) Stork packet
- 1 teaspoon coffee extract
- 12 walnut halves to decorate
- 85g (3 oz) plain chocolate
- 225g (8 oz) soft brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon coffee extract
- 2 large eggs
- 85g (3 oz) plain flour, sieved with 25g (1 oz) cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon
- baking powder
- 115g (4 oz) Stork packet
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 160°C fan oven, Gas mark 4.
- Cream the Stork, sugar and coffee essence until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat well
- Fold in the flour, cocoa and baking powder using a metal spoon.
- Place in a greased 28 x 18cm (11 x 7 inch) Swiss roll tin and spread evenly.
- Bake in middle of the preheated oven for 25 - 30 minutes. Turn out and cool on a wire tray.
- To make the topping, melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water. Add the milk and Stork and beat until smooth and glossy.
- Stir in the coffee essence.
- Spread over the brownies and cut into squares.
- Decorate with walnuts.
Read Another Recipes :
- Bundt Drizzle Cake with Lemon Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Chocolate Brownies Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Vanilla Cheesecake Recipe Easy - IT One First
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Healthy Breakfast Muffins with Carrot - IT One First
- Snickers Rice Krispie Bars Square - IT One First
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- White Chocolate Brownies Easy Recipes - IT One First
- Yum Yum Brownie Muffins Easy Recipe - IT One First