|Chicken Salad Meal Prep|
- leftover barbecued chicken ( torn or cut into bite sized bits) sliced Avocados or
- 1 -2 chopped shallots or 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced Lettuce
- DRESSING enough for two chicken breasts 1/2 large lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon warmed honey
- First of all, take the lettuce leaves and place them in a bowl and put the rest of
- For preparing dressing, put everything in screw top jar and shake well.
- After this, pour over salad.
- Finally, put in fridge.
Read Another Eady Recipes: