|Cherry-Vanilla Super Yogurt|
Entire recipe: 251 calories, 6.5g total fat (0.5g sat fat), 85mg sodium, 28.5g carbs, 6g fiber, 20g sugars, 22.5g protein This one’s called Super Yogurt because it’s boosted with protein powder and made with chia seeds (a superfood).You’ll Need: medium bowl or jar Prep: 5 minutes • Chill (optional): 3 hours
- ½ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons plain protein powder with about 100 calories per serving
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 packet natural no-calorie sweetener
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash cinnamon
- 1½ teaspoons chia seeds
- ¾ cup pitted dark sweet cherries (fresh or thawed from frozen and drained), chopped
- ¼ ounce (about 1 tablespoon) sliced almonds
- In a medium bowl or jar, combine yogurt, protein powder, almond milk, sweetener, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Mix until smooth and uniform.
- Stir in chia seeds and chopped cherries.
- Top with almonds.
- If you like, refrigerate until yogurt has thickened and chia seeds have expanded, about 3 hours.