|Cheesecake Factory Linda's Fudge Cake|
- Nip of rum or whisky
- 75g chocolate cake crumbs
- 60g glace cherries
- 75g raisins
- 250g dark chocolate
- 500g packet of digestives – crushed or blitzed in food processor
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 55g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp drinking chocolate
- 250g butter
- This is delicious and so easy as doesn't even need an oven. All the work is in the measuring. It’s also good as it stays fresh for a good few days in air tight tin.
- Melt butter, sugar, milk and golden syrup over gentle heat in a large saucepan. Once the sugar has dissolved, add cocoa, drinking chocolate and half of the biscuits.
- Mix well and then add all the remaining ingredients except for the chocolate. Press the mixture into a 20cm/8 in square tin.
- Melt the dark chocolate over a pan of boiling water. Once done, spread it over the biscuit base and leave to set. This should make 30 small bars. Delicious!