|Bundt Drizzle Cake with Lemon|
- Finely grated rind of 2 lemons
- Juice of 2 lemons, strained
- 115g (4 oz) caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 175g (6 oz) Stork tub
- 175g (6 oz) caster sugar
- 175g (6 oz) self raising flour
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl, add the remaining cake ingredients and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased and base lined 1 kg (2 lb) loaf tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C, 350°F, Gas 4 for 1 hour or until cooked.
- Turn out on to a wire tray.
- Put the lemon juice and sugar in a saucepan and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
- Whilst cake is warm, drizzle the syrup over so that it soaks into the cake.
- Slice and serve warm.
Read Another Recipes :
- Bundt Drizzle Cake with Lemon Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Chocolate Brownies Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Vanilla Cheesecake Recipe Easy - IT One First
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Healthy Breakfast Muffins with Carrot - IT One First
- Snickers Rice Krispie Bars Square - IT One First
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- White Chocolate Brownies Easy Recipes - IT One First
- Yum Yum Brownie Muffins Easy Recipe - IT One First