|Blueberry Strawberry Oatmeal Bake|
⅙th of recipe (about 4 inches by 2½ inches with about ¼ cup topping): 248
calories, 4.5g total fat (0.5g sat fat), 352mg sodium, 39.5g carbs, 7g fiber,
8.5g sugars, 13g protein You’ll Need: 8-inch by 8-
inch baking pan, nonstick spray, large bowl, medium-large bowl, medium bowl Prep: 15 minutes • Cook: 35 minutes
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1½ tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 5 packets natural no-calorie sweetener
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 1½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup (about 4 large) egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, chia seeds, baking powder, salt, 4 sweetener packets, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Mix well.
- In a medium-large bowl, combine almond milk, applesauce, egg whites, and 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract. Mix until uniform.
- Add mixture in the medium-large bowl to the large bowl. Stir until uniform.
- Gently fold in ½ cup each blueberries and strawberries.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking pan, and smooth out the surface.
- Bake until top is light golden brown and entire dish is cooked through, about 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine yogurt with remaining 1 sweetener packet, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract. Mix well. Fold in remaining ½ cup each blueberries and strawberries. Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, top each piece of the oatmeal bake with ⅙th of the yogurt mixture, about ¼ cup.
Read Another Recipes :
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Banana Walnut Oatmeal Bake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Blueberry Strawberry Oatmeal Bake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Dreamsicle Overnight Oatmeal Parfait Easy Recipes - IT One First
- Peach Cobbler Overnight Oatmeal Parfait - IT One First