- 1 kg large raw shrimp, peeled and tails intact 2 tablespoons light soy sauce 3
- teaspoons hoisin sauce 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Mix the sherry, garlic, sauces, oil and honey in bowl. Then blend in prawns.
- Then allow to marinate, covered, for 120 min.
- Then grill over high temperature setting till prawns are cooked, use the marinade
- for brushing while you are cooking.
Read Another Eady Recipes: