|Banana walnut bake|
⅙th of pan (about 4 inches by 2½ inches): 257 calories, 7.5g total fat(1g sat fat), 336mg sodium, 39.5g carbs, 7g fiber, 6g sugars, 9.5g proteinYou’ll Need: 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan, nonstick spray, large bowl,medium-large bowl Prep: 15 minutes • Cook: 35 minutes
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1½ tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 packets natural no-calorie sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1¼ teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup (about 2 medium) mashed extra-ripe bananas
- ½ cup (about 4 large) egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ounce (about ¼ cup) chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, chia seeds, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.
- In a medium-large bowl, combine almond milk, bananas, egg whites, and vanilla extract. Mix until uniform.
- Add mixture in the medium-large bowl to the large bowl. Mix until uniform.
- Transfer mixture to the baking pan, and smooth out the surface.
- Top with walnuts, and lightly press them into the mixture.
- Bake until top is light golden brown and entire dish is cooked through, about 35 minutes.
Read Another Recipes :
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Banana Walnut Oatmeal Bake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Blueberry Strawberry Oatmeal Bake Easy Recipe - IT One First
- Dreamsicle Overnight Oatmeal Parfait Easy Recipes - IT One First
- Peach Cobbler Overnight Oatmeal Parfait - IT One First