|Best Way to Cook Turkey Bacon|
- 1 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth 3 tablespoons lemon juice 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning 12 -14 lbs turkey
- Blend all of the basting items.
- Put the turkey in roaster pan.
- Then roast the turkey at THREE HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE (325) degrees
- Use broth mixture for basting the chicken each 30 min.
- Turkey is going to be ready and done in FOUR TO FIVE hrs
Please Read Another Turkey Bacon Recipe :