- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons PURE maple syrup (no substitutes)
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons PURE maple syrup (no substitutes)
- Your favorite recipe or store-bought crust
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine the pie ingredients in a mixing bowl; whisk until well blended and slightly frothy.
Pre-bake pie crust for about 5 minutes in a 400 degree F oven - allow to cool. When pie crust is cool, pour pie mixture into crust. Shield the edges of the crust with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees F. Remove the shields and bake another 10 minutes.
Combine the pecans, brown sugar and maple syrup. Sprinkle on top of the pie, then bake for 10 to 15 minutes more until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let it cool.
Thank's For Reading spirited pecan praline pumpkin pie Easy Recipes