|Keto Chicken Stew Easy|
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups diced potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced carrots 2 cups chopped chicken breasts
- Fry the onion in oil in pot for 120 seconds.
- Add the following SEVEN items.
- Heat to boiling.
- Take potatoes, chicken, carrots and add them.
- Allow to simmer till veggies are ready and done, approximately ½ hour.
- Use the cornstarch for thickening the stew.
Please Read another Chicken Stew Easy Recipes :