|Indoor Grilled Salmon|
- 2 -8 salmon steaks or 2 -8 chicken breasts 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes 1
- teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- First of all, prepare marinade from sesame oil, peanut oil, soy sauce, salt, red
- pepper flakes, vinegar, ginger, onions, garlic, and brown sugar in Ziploc bag.
- Mix well and insert chicken or fish and seal the bag.
- Allow to marinate in refrigerator for FOUR TO TWENTY FOUR hrs.
- Then grill the fish on moderately high temperature setting for FIVE min each
- side or till fish flakes easily.
Please Read Another Grilled Salmon Recipes :