|Hellofresh Creamy dill Chicken Easy Recipes|
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes dried
- salad dressing mix 2 ounces water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup, undiluted 1 (4
- ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained hot cooked rice or pasta
- Take chicken breast halves and put them in crock pot.
- Take the dressing mix and blend it with water till become smooth.
- After this, pour this over the chicken.
- Cook, covered, on low temperature setting for THREE hrs.
- Take the cream cheese and mix it with soup till become smooth.
- Blend in mushroom pieces.
- Take the soup mixture and pour this over the chicken.
- Cook for next 60 min or till chicken is cooked through.
- You can serve this delicious recipe over the cooked rice
Also read other chicken recipes :