- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in strips 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice 1/2 cup shredded carrot 1/4 cup golden
- 1 teaspoon curry powder 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans ready-to-serve chicken broth 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachio nut
- Cook the onion and chicken strips in heated oil in skillet over moderately high
- temperature for FIVE min or till onion become soft and chicken become brown
- in color, mixing from time to time.
- Add the rest of items besides nuts. Blend well.
- Heat to boiling, lower the temperature to moderately low.
- Cook, covered, for approximately 1/3 hour or till pink color is gone from
- chicken and rice become soft and liquid is assimilated.
- Use the nuts as sprinkle all over.
Read Another Eady Recipes: