- 8 ounces pasta
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 pound salmon, cooked and flaked
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
Trim asparagus and cut into 1-inch pieces. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, add asparagus and cook 2 to 3 minutes; drain and refresh in cold water.
To make dressing, beat the oil, lemon juice and vinegar together. Stir in dill and lemon peel. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss the pasta with the dressing. Add the asparagus pieces and flaked salmon; toss lightly. Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garnish with sprigs of dill, if desired.
Thank's For Reading dilled salmon pasta salad Easy Recipes