|Cheese & Bacon Breakfast Muffins|
- 3 slices bacon ( rind removed and chopped) 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400 g button mushrooms ( finely chopped) 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt ( freshly ground) 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ( freshly ground) 1
- cup cheese ( grated)
- 2 tablespoons chives ( finely chopped) 80 g butter ( melted)
- 2 eggs ( lightly whisked)
- 2/3 cup milk
- First of all, sauté the bacon over moderately high temperature setting in sauté
- pan till golden in color, mixing from time to time.
- Then shift to paper towel.
- Add the oil and mushrooms to sauté pan and cook for FIVE min over high
- temperature setting till soft.
- Then put aside.
- Grease a TWELVE holes muffin tin.
- Take the flour, baking powder and sift these items with salt and pepper in a bowl
- and then add in cheese.
- Then add in chives and blend them well.
- Take the butter and whisk with egg and milk in jug and pour this over dry items,
- mixing till mixed.
- Then right after this, fold through bacon and mushrooms.
- Take mixture and spoon this into pan.
- Bake for approximately 1/3 hour at TWO HUNDRED (2oo) degrees Celsius.
Please Read another Cheese Easy Recipes :