- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 4 Italian sausages, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce with herbs
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 cups French or Italian bread cubes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In large mixing bowl, combine mixed vegetables, sausage pieces, spaghetti sauce and olives; mix well. Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole.
To make topping: In small bowl, combine butter, bread cubes and Parmesan cheese. Spoon topping over vegetable mixture; spread evenly over top. Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
Serves 4 to 6.Thank's For Reading Pot Pie Italiano Easy Recipes