- 1 teaspoon lime flavoring (optional)
- 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime peel
- 1 tablespoon green colored decorator sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/3 cup graham crackers, coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons popcorn
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
Measure and mix the lime juice, lime peel, sugar, flavoring, salt and graham crackers in a small bowl. Have this mixture ready next to popper. Have bowl ready for popcorn.
Put oil, popcorn and sugar into the popper. Fasten the lid securely and hold hot pad with left hand over steam vent while stirring with the right hand. Use high heat. Popping should start in about 2 minutes. Remove from heat when popping almost stops.
Quickly open lid and pour mixture over hot popcorn; then close lid and continue stirring (no heat) until thoroughly mixed. Pour into large bowl, tapping bottom of pan with hot pad to remove all the popcorn and syrup. Finish stirring with large spoon. Cool and store in airtight container.
6 servingsThank's For Reading key lime popcorn Easy Recipes