8+ Top Beef Sirloin Tip Roast Recipe and Other Sirloin Menus
Sirloin Shish Kebab
- 2 cups port or Burgundy
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 8 tablespoons catsup
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons marjoram
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Accent
Thank's For Reading Sirloin Shish Kebab Easy Recipes
Our Secret Sirloin Steak
1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon Lea & PerrinsThank's For Reading Our Secret Sirloin Steak Easy RecipesMarinated Chuck or Sirloin Tip Roast Beef
Marinated Chuck or Sirloin Tip Roast Beef
This is excellent for cuts of meat that tend to be tough.
- 1 (4- to 6-pound) roast beef (chuck or sirloin tip)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate
- 3 tablespoon scallion or onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons meat tenderizer
Mix all ingredients and pour into a plastic or glass bowl deep enough to hold entire roast and marinade. Put roast in bowl and turn twice. Add more wine if roast is not completely submerged into marinade. Using meat fork, punch holes all over roast. Cover and marinate 48 hours at room temperature in a place without much light.
Grill on red hot coals after draining marinade and sprinkling meat with more pepper. Grill 20 minutes on each side. Allow roast to remain in grill with hood closed and while coals smolder for 10 to 15 minutes.
Slice thickly and serve with horseradish sauce.
Yields 8 servings.Thank's For Reading Marinated Chuck or Sirloin Tip Roast Beef Easy Recipes
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Accent
Thank's For Reading Grilled Sirloin Easy Recipes
Southwestern Grilled Sirloin
4 WW points
- 1 1/2 pounds beef boneless top sirloin steak, about 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
Pierce beef with fork several times on both sides. Mix remaining ingredients in shallow nonmetal dish or heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Add beef, turning to coat with marinade. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate, turning beef occasionally, at least 6 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
Heat coals or gas grill. Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Cover and grill beef 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 to 18 minutes for medium doneness, turning once. Cut beef cross grain into 1/2-inch slices.
Per serving: 188 Calories (kcal); 8 g Total Fat; (39% calories from fat); 26 g Protein; 2 g Carbohydrate; 66 mg Cholesterol; 755 mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other CarbohydratesThank's For Reading Southwestern Grilled Sirloin Easy Recipes
Lazy Man's Sirloin Kabobs
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1-inch thick
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash or zucchini, halved lengthwise, sliced crosswise into 3/4-inch pieces
In small bowl, combine dressing mix, water and oil; mix well. Cut steak into 1 1/4 x 1-inch pieces. Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto four 12-inch metal or wooden skewers (soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes prior to using). Brush kabobs with dressing mixture. Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, approximately 10 to 12 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.Thank's For Reading Lazy Man's Sirloin Kabobs Easy Recipes
Secret Sirloin Steak
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 (3 pound) sirloin steak
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Place steak in a large zip-type plastic bag. Pour Worcestershire mixture over steak. Marinate for 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade. Place on rack. Grill over hot charcoal for 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until done as desired, brushing occasionally with leftover marinade.
Remove steak to serving platter.
Melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in parsley and remaining 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce. Pour over steak. Slice and serve.
Yields 4 to 6 servings.Thank's For Reading secret sirloin steak Easy Recipes
Braised Sirloin Tips
- 1 (2 pound) sirloin steak*, cut into cubes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 or 2 soup cans water
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup onion, sautThank's For Reading braised sirloin tips Easy Recipes
San Andreas Grill Blue Ridge Sirloin
Source: Executive Chef Jason Hill, San Andreas Grill, Mountain High Ski Resort, Wrightwood, California
- 4 (10 ounce) prime top sirloin steaks
- 2 cups crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
On the side of each filet, cut a 2-inch slit with a sharp paring knife forming a pocket for the cheese. Stuff each steak with 4 tablespoons of cheese.
Rub steak with a little olive oil, just to barely coat, about 1/2 tablespoon per steak. Season the steaks with Montreal steak seasoning.
Heat barbecue or grill to high. Grill on both sides until it reaches your desired doneness.
Place each steak on the plate with a helping of garlic mashed potatoes and vegetable kabobs. Top steaks with more blue cheese if desired.
Yield: 4 main-course servingsThank's For Reading san andreas grill blue ridge sirloin Easy Recipes