10+ Best Easy Vegetable Lasagna Recipes
Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna
Makes 12 servings.
- 12 dry lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 heads fresh broccoli, chopped
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounces) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (8 ounces) container small curd cottage cheese
- 24 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. When oil is hot add broccoli, carrots, onions, bell peppers, zucchini, and garlic. SautThank's For Reading cheesy vegetable lasagna Easy Recipes
- 1 pound fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 3/4 teaspoon thyme
- 3 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 pound whole-wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 1/4 pounds mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- Parmesan cheese, grated
Rinse spinach leaves individually and place them in a saucepan. Cover and cook over medium heat, with just the water clinging to the leaves, until the spinach is steaming and wilted (about 2 minutes). In another saucepan, heat vegetable oil and sautThank's For Reading Spinach Lasagna Easy Recipes
Three Layer Grilled Vegetable Lasagna
- 1 1/2 ounces sliced eggplant
- 1 1/2 ounces sliced zucchini
- 1 1/2 ounces sliced summer squash
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 ounces fat-free mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3 ounces garlic herb fat-free tomato basil sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Cut vegetables the long way. Sprinkle vegetables with salt and pepper. Grill the vegetables until al dente and cool. (2 minutes for zucchini and squash) 4 -5 minutes for the eggplant. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In an oven-safe pan, arrange the eggplant slices next to each other. Making sure to try and cover up any possible holes there may be. Top with 1 ounce of the tomato sauce and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat this with the zucchini and summer squash. Top with garlic, basil, and red pepper flakes. Cover with aluminum foil and bake until cheese is melted and the lasagna is heated all the way through (about 35 minutes). Let sit for 5-10 minutes and serve.Thank's For Reading Three Layer Grilled Vegetable Lasagna Easy Recipes
L.C. Wilmarth's Deepwater Grille Wild Mushroom Lasagna
- Marinara Sauce (see recipe)
- Wild Mushroom-Leek Mix (see recipe)
- 2 pounds lasagna noodles, cooked al dente
- 1 pound fresh spinach, washed, dried, roughly chopped, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 pounds smoked mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 pound shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Make the marinara sauce and wild mushroom-leek mix in advance. They can be made the day before if desired. When ready to assemble: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 12 x 16 x 2 1/2-inch pan with vegetable oil spray, then layer ingredients.
For the first layer: Add 7 lasagna noodles, 3 1/2 cups marinara sauce, half the spinach, a third of the mozzarella cheese. For the second layer: Add another 7 lasagna noodles, all the mushroom leek the mixture, all the Parmesan cheese.
For the third layer: Add another 7 lasagna noodles, another 3 1/2 cups marinara sauce, the remaining spinach, another third of the mozzarella. For the fourth layer: Add 7 lasagna noodles, remaining marinara sauce, and remaining mozzarella cheese. You may have leftover noodles; save for another use.
Cover pan with foil and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Uncover and let rest 5 minutes before cutting and serving. Note: Leftovers freeze well. Wrap individual portions, then freeze. To serve, thaw in the refrigerator, then reheat 1 to 2 minutes in the microwave on full power.
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into 1/4-inch squares
- 1 small carrot, cut into 1/4-inch squares
- 1 rib celery, cut into 1/4-inch squares
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 1/2 cups good-quality canned tomatoes, diced
- 3 1/4 cups good-quality tomato puree
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
In large saucepan over medium heat, add oil. SautThank's For Reading l.c. Walmart's deepwater grille wild mushroom lasagna Easy Recipes
Olive Garden Lasagna
Source: The Olive Garden
- 1/2 pound sweet or salted butter
- 12 ounce heavy cream
- Fresh ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 cups fresh Parmesan, grated
- 18 (1/2 ounce) slices mozzarella cheese
Ricotta Cheese Mix
- 1-pint ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces Romano, grated
- 3 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/4 cups Alfredo Sauce, cooled
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups carrots; sliced 1/4-inch, chopped
- 4 cups mushrooms, sliced 1/4-inch
- 2 cups red bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced
- Lasagna strips
Layout enough dry lasagna strips in a 9 x 13-inch pan to ensure you have enough to make 3 full layers, with very little overlap on each layer. Remove the dry strips and cook according to package instructions until barely "al date" and drain.
Alfredo Sauce: Heat water to a boil in the bottom of a double boiler. Add butter, cream, and pepper to the top pot and heat until butter is completely melted, then stir in Parmesan until melted and blended. Remove the top pot and set it aside to cool. Divide the sauce into 2 equal portions. Refrigerate 1 portion for use later.
Ricotta Cheese Mix: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and blend thoroughly with a rubber spatula. Set aside at room temperature. Vegetables: Combine all veggies and mix well.
Assembly: Coat the bottom and sides of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with vegetable spray. Layout cooked lasagna strips (about 4) to cover the entire bottom. Spread 1 1/4 cups of the Ricotta mix evenly over the strips. Top with 8 cups of veggie mix and spread out evenly. Layout 9 of the mozzarella slices to cover the veggie layer.
Repeat this layering. Top the second layer of mozzarella slices with lasagna strips and spread them evenly with 1 1/4 cups ricotta cheese mix to finish.
Cooking: Spray a sheet of foil with vegetable spray and cover the baking dish tightly with the foil, sprayed side down. Bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven for about an hour or until the internal temp is 165 degrees F.
Remove from the oven and allow to sit for a few minutes, covered, before cutting and serving. Immediately prior to serving, heat the reserved portion of Alfredo Sauce and ladle the hot sauce over each slice of lasagna as it is served.Thank's For Reading olive garden lasagna Easy Recipes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 pound zucchini, sliced, with skin
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 40 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound cottage or ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound UNCOOKED lasagna noodles
In a glass bowl, combine oil, onion, mushrooms, zucchini, garlic, rosemary, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Cover with plastic wrap. Turn back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes, stirring once.
In a microwave-safe, shallow 3 1/2-quart baking dish, spread 1 cup sauce. Cover with 3 noodles; spread with half the ricotta or cottage cheese. Drain vegetable mixture. Arrange half the mixture over ricotta or cottage cheese. Sprinkle with half the mozzarella and 1/4 cup Parmesan; spoon 1 cup sauce over cheeses. Repeat with remaining ingredients, ending with 3 noodles spread with 1 cup sauce; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
Cover; vent. Cook on MEDIUM 35 to 40 minutes, rotating dish every 10 minutes, until noodles are tender. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes before cutting.Thank's For Reading three-cheese lasagna Easy Recipesgreek-style lasagna
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 (10 ounces) package frozen, chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted black olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, divided
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium tomato sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a medium baking dish with vegetable cooking spray; set aside. Cook noodles according to package directions, but do not add salt. Drain.
Meanwhile, spray a medium nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add beef and onion. Cook, stirring, until browned, about 5 minutes. Place mixture on a paper towel-lined plate; drain.
In a medium bowl, combine spinach, ricotta cheese, feta cheese, olives and 2 tablespoons mint. Spread 1/2 cup tomato sauce in the prepared dish. Top with 3 noodles. Spread some spinach mixture over noodles. Top with some beef mixture. Spoon 1/4 cup tomato sauce over beef mixture. Continue layering with remaining noodles, spinach mixture, beef mixture, and sauce. Cover with foil. Bake until the filling is heated through, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining mint. Serve immediately.Thank's For Reading greek-style lasagna Easy Recipes
- 1 3/4 cups flour*
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 extra large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 pinch salt
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
Combine the flour, cocoa, and salt in a bowl and make a well in the center. Add the eggs and oil to the center of the well and mix with a fork to form the dough. Knead the dough for 15 minutes until it is smooth and shiny, adding more flour if necessary to keep the dough from sticking. Wrap well with plastic wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes.
Roll the pasta out by hand or with a machine and cut into eight 4 1/2 x 11-inch strips. Cook two strips at a time in boiling salted water. Cook just 20 seconds after the water returns to a boil. Plunge the noodles into cold water to stop the cooking. When cooled, place towels in a single layer to drain. Combine all filling ingredients and mix until smooth.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F with the rack in the upper third of the oven. Generously butter an 11 x 8 x 2-inch pan. Alternate layers of noodles, cheese filling, and chocolate, ending with a cheese layer. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the top is lightly colored. Let the lasagna stand for 10 minutes to solidify, then serve warm. * or 1 cup flour plus 3/4 cup semolina or pasta flour