5 Pudding Recipe Easy- Recipes Ideas
1. Dreamy Chocolate Pudding Easy Recipes
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip topping
- 2 3/4 cups skim milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages sugar-free Instant chocolate pudding
Beat Dream Whip topping mix, 1 cup milk and vanilla extract in a large bowl with electric mixer on high speed 6 minutes or until topping thickens and forms peaks. Add remaining milk and pudding mixes; beat on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Spoon into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. This can also be made with different flavor pudding mix, vanilla, butterscotch, etc. Each serving approximately 1/2 to 3/4 cup and it makes 8 servings - 2 WW points per serving
Per serving: 115 calories, 0 fat grams, 0 fiber
2. Dreamsicle Pudding Easy Recipes
- 1 package sugar-free instant orange-flavored Jell-O
- 1 package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small container fat-free Cool Whip
Dissolve Jell-O in 1 cup of very hot water. Add another cup of ice-cold water or crushed ice. Let sit for 5 minutes. With a mixer, blend in the pudding mix. Stir in the oranges. Fold in the Cool Whip. Refrigerate for 2 hours. 1 (1-cup) serving = 1 WW point
3. Crockpot Rice Pudding with Fruit Easy Recipes
Servings: 12 - estimated POINTS per serving: 2
- 4 cups skim milk
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon diet margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup minced dried apricots or peaches
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-3 packages Splenda or Equal to taste at end of cooking time
Put all ingredients except Splenda or Equal into the crockpot. Stir to blend well. Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 hours, stirring once after about 1 hour. Or, cook on HIGH for the first 30 minutes, turn to LOW and cook as long as you desire. Check after the first 2 hours of low cooking and stir.
If rice is not absorbing the milk quickly enough, turn the crockpot up to HIGH again. Keep cover on at all times. Before serving, add Splenda or Equal to taste. Add a dollop of fat-free Cool Whip to each serving, if desired. Makes about 6 cups. 1/2 cup serving is about 2 points.
4. Chocolate Cream Pudding Easy Recipes
NOTE: You can double this recipe to create a chocolate pie filling. Pour into pie shell, add strawberry or banana garnish if desired.
- 1 (10.5 ounces) package lite tofu, extra firm
- 3/8 cup honey or rice syrup, heated
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Blend the tofu in a food processor until creamy smooth. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat honey in the microwave for 90 seconds, or until very hot.
In a small mixing bowl, pour the heated honey over the cocoa powder and stir until smooth and fully dissolved. Add vanilla extract. Add to tofu in the food processor and process until smooth and fully blended. Chill for 2 hours. Makes 4 servings.
5. Corn Pudding Easy Recipes
- 1 (1 pound) can cream-style corn
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup milk
Mix in order given. Pour into a well-greased casserole. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.