Newman's Own Creamy Caesar Dressing
Newman's Own Creamy Caesar Dressing Recipe Easy
This is my favorite dressing!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch of dried basil
- Pinch of dried oregano
Combine all ingredients and mix with an electric mixer for about 30 seconds. Chill the dressing for two hours before serving. Makes 1 1/4 cups.