Fruit Loaf Recipes Easy - Recipes Ideas
Fruit Loaf Recipes
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar (optional)l
- 3 cups plus 3 tablespoons bread flour
- 2 tablespoons gluten flour
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons milk powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons mixed grated citrus peel
Add water, oil, brown sugar, bread flour, gluten flour, milk powder, mixed spice, and yeast into the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the machine's manufacturer. Select Fruit setting or the setting for Basic White Bread. Press Start.
If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the golden raisins and peel at the signal, or around 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished. This recipe yields a 1 1/2 pound loaf.