Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Bacon Chicken Breasts
- 1 box stuffing mix
- About 4 tablespoons water
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen)
- 12 slices raw bacon
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
Spray crockpot with cooking spray. Place the stuffing mix on the bottom, add flavor packet. Sprinkle with water. Wrap each frozen breast with 2 slices of bacon. Place on top of the stuffing mix. Pour a can of soup over top of chicken. Cook on LOW for 7 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 7 hours.
Place cheese slices on top to melt 15 minutes before serving.
- Cooking spray
- 6 skinless chicken drumsticks
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 1/2 cups ice water
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray. Put the chicken into a large bowl with the ice water. Put the yogurt into a medium bowl. Set both bowls aside.
Toss all the breading ingredients in a large zip-type bag. Seal and shake well to mix. Remove 2 pieces of chicken from the ice water and blot dry. Roll each piece in the yogurt, then toss them in the bag of crumbs to coat.
Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet. Repeat until all chicken is coated. Spray the chicken lightly with cooking spray.
Place the sheet on the bottom rack of the oven and bake for 1 hour, turning the pieces every 20 minutes to allow even browning. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Make 12 servings. 4 WW points per serving
Source: In the Kitchen with Rosie by Rosie DalyUltimate Cheese Ball
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento
- 1 tablespoon chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Dash of sal
Ambrosia Cream Pie
- 1 (11 ounces) can mandarin orange segments, well-drained
- 1 (8 ounces) can crush pineapple, well-drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping thawed
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 (6 ounces) crumb pie shell
- Additional whipped topping (optional)
- Additional coconut (optional)
In a medium bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; stir well. Add whipped topping; stir well. Add coconut, oranges, and pineapple; stir well. Pour into crust. Cover; refrigerate overnight or until firm enough to cut.
Garnish with additional whipped topping and coconut if desired.