Fritos casserole and Coffee Pecan Brie Recipe
Fritos Casserole Recipe
1 pound ground beef
1 can Campbell's tomato soup
2 cans chili with beans
1 medium onion, chopped
1 package Fritos
1 package sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Brown beef and onions. Drain. Add soup and chili to beef. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Line bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan with Fritos. Pour mixture into pan. Cover top of mixture with Fritos and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.
Coffee Pecan Brie Recipe
- 1 pound shelled pecans
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Kahlua
- 1 (16 ounce) round Brie cheese, at room temperature
- Assorted crackers
- Place Brie on large plate with a lip.
- Coarsely chop the pecans and place them in the oven to toast lightly.
Place brown sugar and Kahlua in large frying pan over medium heat. Stir until the mixture becomes thick and bubbly (brown and on the verge of caramelizing). Add toasted pecans, bring back to a boil, and remove from heat. Pour mixture over Brie. Heat for 10 seconds in microwave or for approximately 30 seconds in a 300 degree F oven.Serve with crackers.